From Maternity Care through Mature
Our patients have access to preventive care, well-woman exams, family planning, and expert diagnosis and treatment of complex issues like pelvic organ prolapse and maintaining optimal wellness during and after menopause. Our obstetricians work hand-in-hand with you to provide exceptional maternity care, and our teams of gynecologists are skilled at treating female incontinence, fibroids, and endometriosis, among other medical conditions. Our surgeons offer minimally invasive alternatives to treatments including hysterectomy, that used to require traditional open surgery, which gives patients the advantage of quicker recovery time, minimal scarring, and fewer complications. In addition, many of our surgeons are certified to perform robotic assisted surgery using the advanced da Vinci® Surgical System.
Top 10 things to consider when choosing an Obstetrician. Choosing someone to deliver your baby isn’t an easy decision - that’s why Steward Medical Group has provided some of the top things to look for when you’re choosing an obstetrician.
- Someone to answer your questions
- Staff who takes the time to get to know you
- Clear explanations of all testing
- Childbirth education classes
- Helpful and supportive information on breastfeeding
- A chance to meet other obstetricians who may deliver your baby
- Onsite high risk specialists, should the need arise
- An introduction to optional pain medications
- Information on commonly asked questions
- Postpartum information, should you need extra support